The Executive Management is the highest level of organisational management, responsible for the Foundation’s day-to-day activities. The Management hold specific executive powers conferred on it, with and by authority of the Board of Directors.
Members of the Executive Management:
|Mr Sali Shahsivari|
Managing Director of Al-Furqan
|Dr Abbas Salih Tashkandi|
Secretary General of the Mawsoa Centre
- Mr Amgad Mohamed, Coordinator of the Cairo Office
- Mrs Ayah El-Mawy, in charge of Operations & Marketing
- Mr Cherif Mezghrani, in charge of Sales & Distribution
- Mrs Karima Benaicha, in charge of Datasets & Online Database
- Mr Mohamed Drioueche, in charge of Projects & Publications
- Mrs Sue Nockall, in charge of Accounts & Human Resources
- Ms Wafa Fatima Isfahani, in charge of Library & Special Collections
Al-Furqan’s headquarters is in London. It also has two other offices, one in Jeddah - Saudi Arabia, and another in Cairo - Egypt.